Performance and Functionality
The PX3030 is a conduction-cooled single-board computer offering an industry-leading combination of processing power and functionality in a 3U VPX-REDI module. With a Core 2 Duo processor at up to 2.26 GHz, up to 8 GB of RAM, and up to 16 GB of Flash storage the PX3030 provides the processing power to run performance-hungry Command & Control applications. The PX3030 fully utilizes the full I/O capability of the VPX format to provide an extensive I/O complement including 2 x GbE, 2 x eSATA, 6 x USB 2.0, 4 x serial I/O, VGA, discrete I/O, and up to 5 PCI Express ports to the backplane. The PX3030 also offers an XMC site for functional expansion.
Pedigree and Quality
The PX3030 is designed and built to survive the harshest combat vehicle electronics environments by General Dynamics Canada Ltd. (GD Canada), the world’s leading supplier of military-rugged Intel-based single board computers. The PX3030 is built in GD Canada’s manufacturing facility which is certifi ed to ISO 9001 and follows IPC-A-610 class 3 assembly standards. GD Canada’s facility is fully equipped to deal with today’s ultra fine-pitch components and dense circuit card designs and includes optical and X-ray inspection equipment. In-house manufacturing ensures full control over schedule and product quality throughout the complete manufacturing process, from component procurement to assembly, functional test, Environmental Stress Screening, final inspection, and delivery.
- Conduction-cooled, military-rugged SBC in 3U VPX-REDI formatConduction-cooled, military-rugged SBC in 3U VPX-REDI format
- Designed for harsh-environment combat vehicle applications
- Supports 2-Level Maintenance applications
- Montevina platform:
- Core™ 2 Duo CPU
- GS45/ICH9Me Express Chipset
- Scalable performance from low-power 1.2 GHz to high-performance 2.26 GHz processors
- Up to 8 GB DDR3 RAM
- Extensive I/O complement - 2 x GbE, 2 x eSATA, 6 x USB, 4 x serial, 8 x GPIO, RGB, audio
- Flexible expansion with VITA 42.3 XMC site