Wide-ranging tactical decision aids improve operator effectiveness and allow prompt operator response times.
Integrates a modern multi-sensor suite providing mission crews with “all weather,
day and night target identification and classification capability”.
An Operator Machine Interface developed with extensive mission crew involvement provides operators with ability to respond effectively to real world mission requirements.
A complete suite of training devices, customized to end-user needs, ensures operation and maintenance personnelare quickly prepared to use and support the system throughout its life cycle, starting from its initial deployment.
- Comprehensive sensor data fusion minimizes manual target correlation and reduces operator workload.
- Integrated display of tactical and sensor data enables operators to focus on the higher level tactical picture and improves overall situational awareness.
- Layered information display allows the operator to focus on critical mission parameters by eliminating non-essential data from the tactical picture.
- In-production, aircraft-qualified mission subsystems provide proven performance and ensure operational availability and capability.
- Comprehensive mission planning tools support complete customization of all elements of mission preparation.
- Post mission analysis tools enable tactical reconstruction for operator debriefing and instruction, as well as facilitate transfer of key mission data to intelligence and command stakeholders.
- Detailed maintenance analyses enable customization of the final maintenance concepts and supportability approaches to end-customer requirements and budgets.
- System hardware and software architecture is scalable