In the midst of chaos, you can still make informed decisions.
Shared real-time feedback from your eyes and ears on the ground provides a more accurate picture of a chaotic situation. Hit the ground running with real time situational awareness.
General Dynamics Mission Systems-Canada provides integrated decision-making solutions that address the communications and information challenges of any operation. These solutions are designed to enable:
- Shared situational awareness
- Common data and information exchange based on industry standards
- Effective resource management (equipment, bandwidth and personnel)
- Multi-level security enforcing and assuring appropriate confidentiality, integrity and availability of information
- Interoperability for joint, coalition, strategic and civilian operations that provides a common, shared operational picture
Our decision-making solutions integrate all ground-based and airborne situational awareness and surveillance sensors into a single, consolidated system. All information is geo-referenced against industry-standard Geographic Information Systems (GISs). This enables commanders to observe an area of interest, select relevant data and orient information against identified objectives. With a consolidated view of all intelligence, commanders are better equipped to decide on appropriate action and quickly respond to a changing environment.
To enable a bi-directional flow of information, our solutions are also engineered to provide automated and efficient dissemination of information and make the best possible use of the limited bandwidth available on the field. This ensures that intelligence information and a commander's orders get to the people who need them, when they need them.
CoCommand, a multi-domain command and control system, enables quick and informed decision-making across separate organizations previously encumbered by disparate communications systems.